Glowing skin is always in
Skincare is one of the best gifts a woman can receive. As a long time Origins fan, I was over the moon when I was given a box of Origins goodies on Christmas day. This might sound lame but towards the end of the day, I was sat there tapping my fingers anticipating hometime. All because I wanted to spoil my skin with this set. Origins are one of my favourite skincare brands for a few reasons; the packaging is simple, the brand delivers and everything smells delicious. This Superstar minis skincare gift set covers everything I could need for brighter, supple and hydrated skin.
Although the set is made up of minis, you still get a pretty generous amount of each product.
- Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment – This is the one product I could do with a little more of, I’ve almost run out! I’ve been slathering this over my hands, partly due to how silky it leaves my hands, but mostly because I love the scent that lingers once absorbed.
- Checks & Balances – I’m sure I’ve purchased at least 5 bottles of this in the past. This is my all-time favourite gentle face wash. Only a tiny amount of product is needed, it froths up like a dream and doesn’t leave my skin dry or irritated. It has this light peppermint smell that makes me feel squeaky clean and refreshed in the morning. The idea behind this is that it cleanses and gently lifts away oil without stripping your skin. My combination skin type loves this cleanser.
- Ginzing brightening eye cream – I’ve spoken about this product on claredaily.com before here. The light reflectors really help to bounce the light off my under eye area, it also makes a great base for my concealer. If you’re looking for an eye cream to target lines, this isn’t the one so I use mine over my anti ageing eye cream.
- High potency Night renewal – This is my new secret weapon to banish flaky and dry skin. On application, it’s a rich and creamy consistency, making it perfect for evening use. I thought I’d wake up with greasy skin but was surprised to find my skin was glowing and hydrated.
- Ginzing energy boosting gel moisturizer – Do you like Terry’s chocolate orange? Well, this moisturiser smells just like that – good enough to eat! This product is a joy to apply each morning, especially as January has been pretty dreary. Although it’s in the same range as the eye cream, it smells completely different.
- Clear Improvement charcoal mask – Uses activated Charcoal to draw oil and dirt from my pores. I really can notice a difference in the appearance of my skin, it looks slightly brighter after use too.
- Modern Friction – Is not my favourite scrub of all time but it is great if you want a less abrasive scrub, I usually add a bit of the scrub to my Checks & Balances face wash. They make a brilliant combo.